See what just a few of our over 25,000 satisfied clients say about us:
- No one ever wants to be in the position of having to file bankruptcy but if you find yourself there, Brown and Seelye is the firm you want in your corner. It was easy and painless, everything was explained in lay terms and they are always available to answer questions. I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. -Valerie W.
- Very helpful. Always answers the phone or email no matter what. We followed instructions and everything ran smoothly.
They really are there to help us. We appreciate it so much! -Tara R.
- Brown & Seelye were very kind and helped through the process well. We appreciated how quick their response was and calmed our anxieties during the whole process. - Amy L.
- I want to thank Brown & Seelye for guiding me through a difficult journey. They were able to help me make the best decision for my life and my future. Thank you so much, Steve M.
- Amazing ladies!!! They helped me through the entire process from start to finish. Took tons of stress of me and my family. I'm NOT good at this court stuff and these ladies helped me through the entire process to the outcome I wanted!!!! Couldn't be happier!! - Jason P.
- Handled my case while I was about to be homeless and were awesome. Now I can afford to live in this economic inflation. Thank you so much! - John P.
- I was referred to Brown and Seelye to assist me in filing bankruptcy. Sue who was my legal counsel was extremely knowledgeable, efficient, organized, prompt and kind. She communicated well and helped me gather all the necessary documentation which can be time consuming and stressful, but she put me at ease and kept me organized. I just finished my court hearing today and Sue was there on the phone call with me the entire time until I was done. I'm very grateful and highly recommend Brown and Seelye. -Mechelle W.
- They were so helpful and knowledgeable that it put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend them. -Rachelle L.
- I was scared to go through with a bankruptcy but Brown and Seelye made it easy on the steps and what was required. Straight to the matter and very fast with responding back. Would recommend to anyone who seeks a bankruptcy lawyer. - S.S.
Brown and Seelye is a Washington State law firm helping people file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to stop foreclosures, harrasment from creditors, garnishments and lawsuits. We help you get out of debt! We are a federally designated debt relief law firm that helps people with their financial problems and provides full legal representation and will be with you each step of the way.
When you select the law office of Brown & Seelye you know you will receive the experience of a Bankruptcy firm that has successfully filed more than 12,000 bankruptcy cases in Washington State.
You will experience caring and nonjudgmental help during one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. Let us help lift the burden of debt off your shoulders.
Brown and Seelye can help you if live in Washington State. Brown and Seelye represents ARAG Legal Plan, Hyatt Plan, Countrywide Legal, Metlife Legal, and Teamsters Delta Legal.
Let us get the creditors off of your back, so that you can start focusing on moving forward with your life. Let's put your family first and get your financial life back on track.
Put Your Family First
If you are struggling to pay medical bills, credit card debt, other unsecured debts or have been served with a lawsuit or are being garnished we can help you. Stop living paycheck to paycheck. Let us help!
What Are My Options
Whether you file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 we can help you eliminate your debts and stop your lawsuits and garnishments. We will discuss all your options with you so you can make an informed decision and get a Fresh Start.
Our Experience Counts
We have filed over 12,000 successful bankruptcy cases and have over 30 years combined experience.
7 Reasons Why You Should Call Us Today!
- Dealing with creditors alone is DANGEROUS!
- They have attorneys, so should you!
- Paralegals CANNOT deal with your creditors for you.
- Attorneys can STOP those harassing phone calls.
- Protect your paycheck and your property before it's TOO LATE!
- We offer a FREE consultation!
- You deserve a FRESH START!
$750 ATTORNEY FEES
+ filing fee